Dogtra 2500 Series Trainer & Beeper Collar
A compact training and beeper unit designed for the discriminating upland hunter.
Dogtra’s new 2500 T&B has the beeper horn built into the receiver, thus eliminating the bulky horn that sits on top of your dog’s head like other beeper units.
The beeper has a 400-yard range and a dual high and low three-level volume adjustment selector switch for the run/point mode, point mode, and locate only mode.
The unit is fully waterproof with a one-mile range, and has 127 levels of nick and continuous stimulation. The rheostat dial allows for gradual adjustment of stimulation.
The transmitter has an LCD window that displays the intensity level, along with a three-bar battery life indicator.
Includes two-hour quick charge Lithium-Polymer batteries, belt clip, and lanyard.
Also available in a two-dog system: 2502T&B.
The 2500 T&B… compact size, power and advanced beeper technology make this the “Worlds Finest Training & Beeper Collar.”
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increase and decrease in stimulation intensity.
- Nick and Constant Stimulation modes.
- Remote activation beeper with 3 adjustable tone volume controls has range of 400 yards under optimal terrain conditions.
- Three beeper modes – “Run & Point”, “Point”, and “Locate”.
- Rechargeable 2-hour quick-charge Lithium Polymer battery.
- Illuminated LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation.
- LED battery life indicator.
- Fully Waterproof.
- 1-mile range.