The Free to Roam Wireless Fence system is a fraction of the cost of a traditional physical fence and covers a circular area up to 180 feet in diameter or approximately 1/2 an acre.
Your petâ€™s boundary can be adjusted from 5 to 90 feet in all directions from the indoor transmitter. There are no trenches to dig and no wires to bury. This fence system offers portable coverage. Itâ€™s great for travel, RVs, cabins and rental houses. All you need is a standard outlet. Your pet wears a receiver collar and will learn to listen for a warning tone as he nears the boundaries of the yard. If he continues, he will receive a safe but surprising static correction from the collar. Five adjustable levels of correction plus tone only mode for training lets you find just the right level for your pet.
Static correction is a harmless sensation that distracts your pet from trying to leave his boundary. The sensation is similar to walking across carpeting, then touching a door knob. This method has been proven safe, and will not harm your pet. With just a few short training sessions, youâ€™ll create a secure boundary for your pet to enjoy freedom and fun. The fence works with multiple pets as long as they are wearing a compatible PetSafe wireless fence receiver collar. The waterproof receiver collar is ergonomically designed for comfort and sized for pets weighing 5 pounds or more. One Year Warranty.
- Completely wireless and portable- no wire to bury, no trenches to dig
- Easily sets up in 1-2 hours
- The Free to Roam Wireless Fence creates a circular boundary up to 180 feet in diameter
- Waterproof receiver collar offers 5 levels of static correction adjustable to pet’s temperament plus a tone only mode for training
- The fence works with multiple pets as long as they are wearing a compatible Wireless Fence receiver collar
- The receiver collar works with pets over 5 lbs. with neck sizes from 6 inches to 28 inches.
- Step by Step Do-It-Yourself installation and training instructions
- Train your pet in as little as 2 weeks to stay in the boundary you establish
- Low battery indicator reminds you when battery replacement is required
- Ergonomic collar design provides added comfort for pets
- Receiver collar operates with waterproof RFA-67 battery module; expected battery life is between 1-2 months
- Built-in power loss alarm on transmitter sounds an intermittent tone alarm when power is no longer being supplied to the fence transmitter
- Economic alternative to traditional outdoor fencing
- Pass through collar fits any non-metallic 3/4 inch collar strap allowing for extensive collar wardrobe
- Allow pets fresh air and exercise while staying secure in the yard