RAMP4PAWS is revolutionizing the dog ramp market. There is no other dog ramp like it. RAMP4PAWS offers many advantages and unique features:
- Designed for dogs weighing up to 160 lbs
- Patented roll-out, roll-up design
- Deploys easily, and stores conveniently in cylinder form
- Engineering and manufacturing of uncompromising quality
- Links are constructed of durable polypropylene, strengthened with glass fibers
- Hinges are made of impact resistant polycarbonate
- Available in two models: 18-link and 10-link
- Ribbed rubber footings on both ends provide stability
- Textured strips, packaged separately and to be applied by the customer, give added traction to each link
- Comes with washable nylon storage bag
- Training instructions for both owner and dog are attached to the storage bag
- Satisfaction is guaranteed and written warranty is provided
- Made with pride in the USA
Weight: 15-3/4 lbs.
Length when extended: 65”
Diameter: 14-1/2” rolled up
Individual shipping box: 15” x 15” x 17” tall
Master carton (2 ramps): 30-1/2” x 15-1/2” x 17-1/2” tall
Shipping weight: 20 lbs.
Recommended for: Station wagons, most SUVs and small trucks. Ground-to-bumper height, up to 31”
MSRP: $219.95 (18-link model)
Weight: 9 lbs.
Length when extended: 37”
Individual shipping box: 11-1/4” x 11-1/4” x 16-1/4”
Master carton (2 ramps): 22-1/2” x 11-3/4” x 16-3/4”
Shipping weight: 12 lbs.
Recommended for: Vans with sliding side doors, two-door sports cars, and small sets of stairs. Ground-to-vehicle entry, up to 17”
MSRP: $159.95 (10-link model)